Longevity Depends On You!
Brow tattoos normally last 1-3 years depending on lifestyle, skin type and aftercare.
Exposure to the sun and tanning beds can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, always apply sunscreen (50 SPF or greater) on brow area.
Avoid using chemical exfoliants on the brows, as it will cause fading.
Do not do laser near your brow area (IPL). Some lasers may change the color of the ink.
Additional brow makeup application may still be required post tattoo to achieve your desired look.
Timeless Beauty's Permanent Eyeliner Microblading Certification Permanent Cosmetics Training Microblading Training Seattle client reviews
Timeless Beauty's Microblading Professional microblading training
Caring For My Brows:
Wash your hands before doing any aftercare. For the first day of your procedure wipe your treated area 3 hours after with a cold lightly damp sterile cloth. Your Microblading/Permanent Cosmetics will produce yellowish or clear fluid which is lymphatic liquid (plasma) this is totally normal as your skin is trying to protect and heal itself, wipe again in the evening and before bed. Beginning the morning after your procedure wipe area gently, with a cold lightly damp sterile cloth. after wiping apply a very small amount of ointment (if needed to reduce itching) (Very Small Amount, Do Not Over Lubricate.). wipe area once more leaving only a residue of ointment, again do not pick or scratch off scabs of any size as ink can sit within these scabbed areas, it will affect the way it will look, be extremely careful when you perform any aftercare procedures or doing anything,
Brow After Care: The results and longevity of your tattoo greatly depend on how you take care of your brows during the healing process. Client’s skin will respond differently, both in the length of time it takes to heal, and the number of sessions needed for your desired results and color retention.
Please keep in mind; color intensity will be sharper, brighter, darker and somewhat larger due to swelling. It will take a minimum of 10-14 days for this transition and the true color and shape to appear. There will be a 20 to 50% change in lightening and softening for brows, In some cases there will be unevenness of pigment or even missing, don’t be alarmed! this is the best time for you to critique any color or design changes prior to our touch up,
For all procedures, 10 - 14 Days aftercare procedure: KEEP AREA DRY! AVOID hot steamy showers, do not expose treated area to full pressure of water, hot tubs, or physical sweating, hot yoga, chlorine pools, and all tanning, Laser light therapy, as it can darken/lighten or distort the pigment. Vaseline, Neosporin and any other petroleum based products. Exfoliants, retinol acids, glycolic acids and Alpha Hydroxy Acids on the area for 60 days after the appointment (causes premature fading). Anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Proactive, ect.)Bleaches, tints or dyes, Threading, waxing or hair removal products
Lightening creams such as hydroquinone
this is very important time when you must protect the scab the most. Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off on its own. There should be absolutely no scrubbing, cleansing creams, makeups or chemicals of any kind applied.
Use a total sun block after your permanent Make-up has completely healed 14 Days, to prevent future fading.
Prior To Your Procedure: Permanent Cosmetics & Microblading Pre-Procedure Information
1) You may if you like wear your normal make-up minus any mascara, bring your favorite brow pencil and or eye liner, if having these procedures; this is optional and not required.
2) If unwanted hair is normally removed in the area to be treated, tweezing or waxing should be done 72 hours before your appointment. Electrolysis should be done 7 days prior to your procedure. Do not resume any method of hair removal for 14 days.
3) If you have lash Extensions, please have them removed minimum of 5 days before eyeliner procedure.
4) If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally tinted, have this done no less than 72 hours of your procedure.
5) If you wear contact lenses and are having eyeliner done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment, bring glasses you will not be able to replace your contacts for 24-48 hrs after your procedure.
6) Do not take aspirin, blood thinning medications or drink excessive amounts of alcohol or coffee 48 hr before your procedures scheduled date.
7) No Tanning
8) Discontinue use of fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior
9) No deep exfoliation 4 weeks prior (ex. chemical peel
10) No botox 2 weeks prior